keep it simple

it's as complicated as you make it out to be

Sunday, January 28, 2007

the good old times

yes i'm back after nearly 4 months. hmm actually i wasn't being lazy. i just wanted to test the popularity of my blog, by not blogging for a long period of time, then post something randomly and seeing how long it takes for someone to tag. and today's the random day. believe me. sure :D

anyway, if you've read my previous posts (assuming you bothered to), you would (or should) have realised that i don't blog about my daily life, or how i feel about some event or what some person said today. yup. to me, it's easy. if u want to know me, open your mouth and talk to me. this is probably the closest you'll get to a personal entry. (hmm i think i actually sound like i'm reacting to something here. i'm not, it's just..um..something random)

so, since i'm talking only about non-personal stuff, i shall touch on...my impossible is happier theory. there, i've touched on it. bye bye.

ok, seriously, the way i see it, most people find the 'old times' better. i've been talking to people, reading blogs, eavesdropping (nah), and somehow, 2 or 3 years ago, we were more carefree, life was less restrictive, there was more freedom, we weren't closed down as much. that's probably due to us preferring to remember happy memories. so when we look at our current lives, where ups and downs are everyday, the difference is apparent. expect the same people to say the same things a few years down the road.

hmm if that didn't really make sense to you it didn't to me either..so....in any case, in my next entry, expect to read about the abuse of most. see? a topic that doesn't make sense again. intrigued? disturbed? come back for more! (see a wonderful way to get people back to your blog. PLUS you won't forget what to blog about next)

so, a post, as promised. more to come. byebye for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home